-Acceptable Masks: (listed in order of effectiveness)
1. N99 Respirator
2. N95 Respirator
3. Surgical Mask
4. Neoprene mask or other face covering.
- Face Shield or Goggles will be optional for students.- Gloves (latex, vinyl, synthetic polymer or nitrite) will be required of students when using the school facilities or equipment.
We ask that all staff, students and visitors maintain a minimum of 2 meters buffer zone between individuals. Desks and the office areas will be marked to show the required buffer distance.
- All students, staff and visitors should expect to be temperature checked upon arrival at the school, anyone with 37.3 Celsius or higher fever will be asked to not enter, self isolate and be provided the telephone number for TeleHealth Ontario and the address for the Ontario COVID-19 Website.
- Students are able to obtain their own Personal Protective Equipment or purchase it at the school as necessary.
- Any student who does not feel comfortable to resume training can delay their training up to 2 years without any financial penalties.
For the first stage of re-opening, we ask that you make an appointment in order to come into the office to try to avoid crowding. You can request an appointment by email, phone or click here.Make an Appointment
Public Health Canada Mask Guidance (cache) (cache) (cache) [|(cache)]