RICHARDS Truck Driving School is now proud to offer our internal truck driver instructor course to the general public. This course has been developed over the 28+ years we have been in business. It covers training techniques as well as practical technical knowledge needed to mold the next generation of rig jockeys. The course includes training and licensing for all Ontario Commercial Licenses includes class B School Bus as well as class C Coach Bus. Graduates of this course will meet or exceed the Ontario Qualification Framework requirements for in-truck driving instructor.
- 45 hours of in-class training
- 100 hours of in-vehicle and on the job training
- 5 Years of Insurance Verifiable Experience Total (Must have been active as a truck driver at least 3 of the last 5 years.)
- Clean CVOR Abstract (Maximum 1 minor infraction will be reviewed)
- Clean Ontario Drivers Abstract (Maximum 1 minor infraction will be reviewed)
- Clean CRJM (Criminal Record Judicial Matters) Record Check
- Safety Oriented and Patient
$9345.00 or even totally free if you are willing to work off the tuition amount after graduation
Click Apply Online to apply as spaces are extremely limited! or call us at (905) 281 - 0764 if you have any questions. We look forward to hearing from you!