Air Brake Endorsement Courses are offered every 2-4 weeks on weekends in Mississauga (Check below for the next course offering). We are one of the Greater Toronto Area's longest running facilities. Our courses are in-house licensing programs, which means no testing at the DriveTest Center is required, just bring our completion certificate to any Drive Test office in Ontario and they will add the Z Endorsement on your license.
NOTE: The certificates expire in 180 days, so if you do not "endorse" the certificate onto your licence within 6 months from the date of the course, it will expire and you will have to do the whole course again.
Note: This certificate can be applied for A-Z, B-Z, C-Z, D-Z, E-Z, F-Z and G-Z licenses.
Day 1. Saturday - 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Day 2. Sunday - 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
1454 Dundas St. East Unit 116
Mississauga, ON L4X 1L4
- Valid class 'G' or higher license ( G1 and G2 holders are NOT admitted. )
- CSA Approved Safety Shoes
Air Brake Endorsement Course Includes:
- O.S.L. Air Brake Endorsement Manual
- 12+ hour course ( Theory, Hands On, Test Preparation )
- Written Test(s)
- Practical Test(s)
- 1 Multiple Choice Written Test (20 Questions)
- 1 On Vehicle Practical Test
(If you do not pass the written or practical test, we will provide additional training and 1 re-test to you at no charge)
Course Tuition Fee - $350.00 TOTAL
REGISTER NOW - Call (905) 281 - 0764 or Register Online By Clicking the link below
- Students may withdraw from the course for any reason with at least 48 hours notice. Funds will be returned minus a $25 administration fee.
Personal Conduct Policy
- Students must maintain decorum. School staff, instructors and students must be respected at all time. Treat others as you wish to be treated. Disruptive or abusive individuals will receive 1 warning. If the behavior continues, the individual will be expelled from the course, tuition fees paid will be forfeited.